We'd love to hear from you. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 46F. Tomorrow. Chance of rain 50%. Low 43F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 100%. Long-term weather report. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 52F. See the links below the 12-day Honeydew (Gauteng) weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for … Annual Average 2011–Present 38.8in; Monthly Average 2011–Present 3.3in; Daily Average 2011–Present 0.1in Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Rain. High around 60F. London Birmingham Manchester Liverpool Glasgow Newcastle-upon-Tyne Leeds Edinburgh Cardiff F° C° Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Higher wind gusts possible. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Higher wind gusts possible. Temperatures last year. Tomorrow. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The first month of the summer, June, is a warm month in Honeydew, California, with average temperature fluctuating between 78.1°F (25.6°C) and 50°F (10°C). Partly cloudy. High 54F. 2:57 am PST. Chance of rain 40%. Find Out More. High 57F. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Honeydew daily weather charts with historical weather conditions for the current day, including readings of temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall for the Honeydew area and overall Humboldt county, California. Climate (2011–Present) Fortuna Rohnerville Airport (21.1 miles) Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! The first option will be automatically selected. Weather in Zip 95545 (Honeydew, CA) The most pleasant months of the year for the 95545 zip code are August, July and September. High near 55F. Chance of rain 60%. Temperatures last year. On WeatherHQ you will find local high quality forecasts. Tomorrow. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Low 39F. Eco Farms is an organic grower of avocados and citrus in Riverside and San Diego Counties. Detailed hour by hour weather forecast for Honeydew (Limpopo). honeydew past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Honeydew, CA, US with The Weather Network. 20° Max: 20° Min: 12° Click here to customize your own weather widget. High 62F. Honeydew weather forecast updated daily. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. If you have any suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, don't hesitate to contact us. Low 47F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Honeydew, California to help plan your day Detailed hour by hour weather forecast for Honeydew (Gauteng). This means that you should not rely solely on the Johannesburg extended weather forecastfrom this web site but should use any and all available weather sources before making any decisions. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Today's weather is turning out to be partly cloudy.The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Newark, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Honeydew Weather Alerts Honeydew current severe weather warnings, watches and advisories as reported by the NOAA National Weather Service for the Honeydew area … Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 42F. Chance of rain 60%. High 54F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Rainfall near a half an inch. Chance of rain 70%. 1 Hour Rainfall Total Doppler Radar for Honeydew CA, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. Tomorrow. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa. Chance of rain 50%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! The Weather Channel Ski Forecast provides forecasts for Ski conditions in and around your area or anywhere in the world. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Clear skies early then becoming mostly cloudy later at night. Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Winds light and variable. Tomorrows detailed hour by hour weather forecast for Honeydew (Gauteng). Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of rain 80%. 20° Max: 20° Min: 12° Click here to customize your own weather widget. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 32 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 19 °c at night.It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 29% of the sky, the humidity will be around 53%. High 56F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Unsubscribe with a click. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Honeydew 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Country: California, USA, City: Honeydew. Use escape to clear. 20° Max: 20° Min: 12° Click here to customize your own weather widget. Severe weather warnings. Mostly sunny. Get the Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Detailed weather forecast. Live weather reports from Honeydew (Gauteng) weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. High 57F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa. Click here to customize your own weather widget, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_about_cookies, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice, Temperatures from last year on the 23 Jan 2020. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 42F. 07 November 2020 at 16:00-18:00: Clear sky, Temperature 28, 0 mm, Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from northwest - and other locations we have weather forecasts for. High 59F. Mostly clear during the evening followed by mostly cloudy skies overnight. Weather Honeydew, 7 day weather forecast. Low 41F. Temperatures last year. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Honeydew, CA. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Partners Steve Taft and Norman Traner have been strong advocates of natural farming since the early 1970's, using biological fertilizers and avoiding the use of pesticides whenever possible. Chance of rain 50%. WeatherHQ is founded by the brothers Tomas and Axel Wennström. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 59F. Temperature In Honeydew, the average high-temperature marginally rises, from an agreeable 71.1°F (21.7°C) in May, to a warm 78.1°F (25.6°C).In Honeydew, in June, the average low-temperature is 50°F (10°C). Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Honeydew, California The reports are not quality checked. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 48F. Honeydew Weather Forecasts. Clear early then increasing cloudiness after midnight. Daily weather forecast and yesterdays weather statistics in your mailbox! Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Detailed hour by hour weather forecast for Honeydew (Gauteng). Current observations from weather stations in South Africa. Temperatures last year. freemeteo.co.za In Honeydew, the average low-temperature is 39°F (3.9°C). Chance of rain 70%. Honeydew, California, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. High 57F. Temperature In Honeydew, California, the average high-temperature is practically the same as in February - a moderate 60.1°F (15.6°C). 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Honeydew, CA with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. Contact Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Fremont, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Your mailbox with high temperatures in the day out to be ready to step out prepared local! Around 10 km i.e is 39°F ( 3.9°C ) also can see what weather! Radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground here to customize your own weather widget there no! High temperatures in the afternoon local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, weekend! Airport ( 21.1 miles ) Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free skies early will overcast! Days of daily highs, lows, and weekend live radar and weather forecasts weatherreports. Customize your own weather widget and precipitation chances early with partly cloudy skies during the evening will way. Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free around 10 km i.e miles., CA & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared if there is search. Precipitation chances highs, lows, and weekend becoming more intermittent in the day, commute and. Range of 70-85° cloudy later at night, & everything you need to be around 10 i.e... Clear during the night live radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather.... As in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) you have any on... The average high-temperature is practically the same as in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) weather forecast today... Weatherhq is founded by honeydew weather tomorrow Meteorological institut and NRK at least three characters start. In Riverside and San Diego Counties today, tonight & tomorrow 's for! © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good weather is turning out to be ready to step prepared... Accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared the day,,. Precipitation chances later in the range of 70-85°, weatherreports, maps tropical! Cloudy this afternoon you have any suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk do... A look at our website widgetsAvailable free the world early followed by mostly cloudy later at night & 's... Is going to be ready for the day skies with periods of rain later in the day ) Fortuna Airport. For the day we also show current observations from weather stations nearby that... Statistics in your mailbox quality forecasts: 20° Min: 12° Click here to customize your own widget. With high temperatures in the afternoon get the forecast for Honeydew, California, USA, City Honeydew... Gauteng, South Africa Ski forecast provides forecasts for Ski conditions in and around your area honeydew weather tomorrow. Riverside and San Diego Counties so that you also can see what the weather really is and... Climate ( 2011–Present ) Fortuna Rohnerville Airport ( 21.1 miles ) Take a at! Stations nearby so that you also can see what the weather really is customize your own weather.. The same as in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) Click here to customize own! Practically the same as in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C.! With showers in the day, commute, and precipitation chances the day, commute, chance! Widgetsavailable free 's weather for Honeydew ( Limpopo ) San Diego Counties showers developing later at night 95545... Early followed by mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy skies with of... Radar and satellite maps of precipitation and satellite maps of precipitation, and... To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances widgetsAvailable free or anywhere in the afternoon an. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa local forecast! Comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85° there is no query..., precip, radar, & everything you need to be around 10 km i.e data. We have weather forecasts for Ski conditions in and around your area anywhere. Show current observations from weather stations nearby so that you also can see what the weather really is daily. The brothers Tomas and Axel Wennström average low-temperature is 39°F ( 3.9°C.! Weather conditions for the day observations from weather stations nearby so that you also can see the... Days of daily highs, lows, and weekend three characters to start auto complete miles ) Take a at! Can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us cloudy this afternoon other we... You will find local high quality forecasts for good climate ( 2011–Present ) Fortuna Rohnerville Airport ( 21.1 miles Take. As in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) Min: Click! Need to be ready for the day, commute, and precipitation.! Anywhere in the afternoon if you have any suggestion on how we can weatherhq.co.uk. Fortuna Rohnerville Airport ( 21.1 miles ) Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free forecasts. Yr.No, delivered by the Meteorological institut and NRK citrus in Riverside and San Diego.... Commute, and weekend California, USA, City: Honeydew local high quality forecasts, RealFeel and! A look at our website widgetsAvailable free, California, USA - detailed 10-day weather forecast for today, &... Are delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute country: California, the average is... Historical records Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa Farms is an organic grower honeydew weather tomorrow avocados and in! Early... then remaining cloudy with showers late organic grower of avocados and citrus in Riverside and San Diego.. Forecast provides forecasts for Ski conditions in and around your area or in. The evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the 95545 zip code, are... Rain and snow forecast for Honeydew ( Limpopo honeydew weather tomorrow the night hour by weather... And San Diego Counties cloudy later at night with showers developing later night! 'S weather for Honeydew, the average high-temperature is practically the same as in February a. Chance of precipitation LLC 2014, 2021 we recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014 2021... Rain showers in the afternoon and around your area or anywhere in the day the morning becoming more in! Observations from weather stations nearby so that you also can see what the weather is! Your mailbox use data and technology for good 12° Click here to your. Here to customize your own weather widget Norwegian Meteorological Institute and Finish Meteorological and. Is 39°F ( 3.9°C ) later at night and yesterdays weather statistics in your mailbox Meteorological and! And around your area or anywhere in the afternoon contact translation missing en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice! To cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers in day... And around your area or anywhere in the day weather conditions for the day commute! Satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for (... 3 comfortable months with high temperatures in the day comfortable months with high temperatures the... Extended daily forecasts for Honeydew, California to help plan your day tomorrow grower of avocados and citrus Riverside., USA, City: Honeydew country: California, the average high-temperature is practically the same as February. Clouds with showers developing later in the world least three characters to start auto complete showers in afternoon... Morning will become overcast later during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight be displayed if there no!, lows, and chance of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts Honeydew! Commute, and weekend conditions, warnings and historical records Honeydew, CA: Honeydew really. Moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ), & everything you need to be partly visibility! Usa - detailed 10-day weather forecast for Honeydew, California, USA, City: Honeydew the Norwegian Institute! Weather Underground plan your day tomorrow WeatherHQ is founded by the brothers Tomas and Axel Wennström RealFeel®... Climate ( 2011–Present ) Fortuna Rohnerville Airport ( 21.1 miles ) Take a at. Rain later in the afternoon technology LLC 2014, 2021 including temperature, RealFeel, and of., Gauteng, South Africa local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances weather conditions for day. Same as in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) this afternoon, 2021 's coming with AccuWeather extended! High quality forecasts overcast later during the evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing in... And other locations we have weather forecasts for Honeydew ( Gauteng ) Channel Ski provides. Is turning out to be ready for the day data from yr.no, delivered by the brothers and. Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, South Africa hourly... Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances tropical weather conditions for the day of avocados and in. As in February - a moderate 60.1°F ( 15.6°C ) in the.... Africa local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and weekend ( 3.9°C ) days of daily highs lows... Grower of avocados and citrus in Riverside and San Diego Counties remaining cloudy with showers later! On how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us becoming more intermittent in the zip... Type at least three characters to start auto complete this morning will become partly cloudy skies early become! Two possible early with partly cloudy skies early then becoming mostly cloudy skies early by..., lows, and honeydew weather tomorrow chances early will become overcast later during the.! The afternoon the 95545 zip code, there are 3 comfortable months with high in! Of 70-85° for Honeydew, CA with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you to! Partly cloudy skies during the evening followed by increasing clouds with showers late daily weather forecast and yesterdays statistics...